- Access maps
- Rennes: Easy access via high-speed train, air or motorway
- Caen: come by train, plane, bus or ferry
Rennes: Easy access via high-speed train, air or motorway
Daily flights to Rennes-St-Jacques Airport directly from major French and European cities with major airlines or with low cost airlines from Europe. Rennes St-Jacques Airport is easily accessible. It is located only 10 minutes from the city centre by taxi.
Below are some example of Airlines – Flights to Rennes:
- AERLINGUS, Bookings : www.aerlingus.com. Travel agencies. Direct flights from Rennes to: Dublin, seasonal flights from May to August.
- FLYBE, Bookings : www.flybe.com. Call centre in UK : 44 13 922 685 22. Travel agencies or sales desk in Airport Terminal (opening 2 hour prior to departure). Direct flights from Rennes to: Southampton all year round and to Birmingham, Exeter, Manchester and Edinburgh as seasonal flights.
- AIR FRANCE, Bookings : http://www.airfrance.com. Travel agencies or sales desk in Airport Terminal. Direct flights from Rennes to: Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Toulouse, including 5 daily round trip flight s from Paris-Roissy CDG,
- CHALAIR AVIATION, Bookings : www.chalair.fr. Travel agencies. Direct flights from Rennes to: Mulhouse, Clermont-Ferrand and Bordeaux
- Direct high speed trains (TGV) from Paris to Rennes in 1:25, 41 daily round trips from 6:00 to 21:00
- From Lille, Charles De Gaulle airport, Lyon, Marseille, and Strasbourg: direct TGVs to Rennes.
- 350 km from Paris. 3 hours and 30 minutes by motorways A11/A13
- 1h25 from Nantes
Caen: come by train, plane, bus or ferry
SNCF station in Caen: Paris Saint-Lazare / Caen link in 2 hours (Paris / Cherbourg line).
To go to the center of Caen by bus from the SNCF train station: lines A, B, 1, Lanes 3, 5 and 11
Caen-Carpiquet Airport (23 Km) – Access to the city center of Caen by bus with the liane 3 Twisto. More than 30 national and international destinations via Lyon or directly to Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nantes, Brest or London all year. From April to October: Ajaccio, Bastia, Figari, Nice and now Marseille.
To get to Caen city center by bus from the airport: Lianes 3
BRITTANY FERRIES: Ouistreham-Portsmouth Link. Transfer to London.
Information and reservations: www.brittanyferries.fr
To go to the center of Caen from the port of Ouistreham by bus: line Gare Maritime Express and line 61.
Contacts for CREM in Rennes
Université de Rennes 1
- Institut de Gestion de Rennes (IGR)
11 rue Jean Macé - CS 70803
35 708 RENNES Cedex 7
Phone : +33 2 23 23 53 72
- Faculté des Sciences Économiques de Rennes
(Faculty of Economic Science)
7 place Hoche
35 065 RENNES Cedex
Phone : +33 2 23 23 35 63
Contacts for CREM in Caen
Université de Caen Normandie
- UFR de Sciences Économiques, Gestion, Géographie et d’Aménagement des Territoires, SEGGAT
(Economic science, Management, Geography & Territorial developments)
Esplanade de la Paix
14032 Caen Cedex 5
Phone : +33 2 31 56 58 69