L'appel à communications est en ligne
The CREM-CNRS and the Condorcet Center for Political economy are organizing the 16th PEARL Workshop.
It will be held in Rennes, France, on September 26th and 27th, 2019.
PEARL is a network of researchers and of research institutions that operates in the field of applied public economics, public finance and public choice. The focus of the network is on the subnational level of government, which includes the relationships between local, state, and federal (central) administrations. The aim of PEARL is to gather high quality researchers in economics, including applied econometrics, public finance, public choice, local and regional economics, local politics and macroeconomics.
Participants will be welcomed at the Faculté des Sciences Économiques of the University of Rennes 1. The organizers will take on the expenses for accommodation and meals during the workshop for the authors whose papers have been accepted. In the case of a joint paper, only one author will be covered for the abovementioned expenses. Travel expenses must be provided by the participants themselves.
Please submit your complete paper to Fabio Padovano (email@example.com) as an e-mail attachment in either Microsoft Word or PDF form
Deadline for submission: May 15th, 2019.
Decisions will be made by: June 15th, 2019.
Scientific Committee members:
- Emma Galli - Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Jean-Michel Josselin - University of Rennes 1, France
- Santiago Lago-Penas - University of Vigo, Spain
- Hannu Laurila - University of Tampere, Finland
- Benoit Le-Maux - University of Rennes 1, France
- Thierry Madies - University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Tjaša Maillard-Bjedov - Swiss Distance Learning University, Switzerland
- Carla Marchese - University of Eastern Piedmont, Italy
- Antti Moisio - Finnish Council of Regulatory Impact Analysis, Finland
- Fabio Padovano - University of Rennes 1, France
- Sonia Paty - University Lumière Lyon 2, France
- Yvon Rocaboy - University of Rennes 1, France
- Jiri Špalek - Masaryk University, Czech Republic
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau - University of Paris-Saclay, France
- Francisco Veiga - University of Minho, Portugal
- Linda Veiga - University of Minho, Portugal.
Local organizing committee members:
Fabio Padovano, Yvon Rocaboy, Martina Dattilo.
For further information about the workshop, please contact Fabio Padovano at firstname.lastname@example.org.