Macroeconomic Modelling of Domestic and Cross Border Issues
This year's selected theme is wide, as it covers both domestic and cross border issues. The current global macroeconomic situation in advanced countries is actually particular, with very low interest rates, severe activity slowdown, and the threat of trade and currency wars that may spill over to the developing world.
Although all submissions will be considered, papers devoted to international macro issues will be favored, in particular papers using a multi-country approach to address international market integration and its consequences on the implementation of economic policies (monetary and fiscal) and / or structural reforms of the international financial architecture, world trade networks or the labor market. The objective of this workshop is to understand how strong(er) or loose(r) market integration affects the international transmission of policies and may improve countries’ macroeconomic performance to serve as a driving force for the economic recovery.
Call for papers
This workshop is based on invited presentations and sessions will be devoted to the presentation of papers selected through the call for papers.
How to Apply?
Applications are encouraged from any researcher interested in the following topics: Fiscal policy ; Trade and financial globalization ; European integration ; Monetary policy ; Exchange rates ; Energy economics.
If you wish to attend the event and present a paper, fill in the application form and send it with the full paper in pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full paper Submission deadline: October 30th, 2019
- Acceptance due: November 10th, 2019
- Final program: November 20th, 2019
- Miguel Casares - Universidad Pública de Navarra, Spain
- Robert Kollman - Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Jean-Guillaume Sahuc - Banque de France, France
Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Miguel Casares, Universidad Pública de Navarra,
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, CREM, Univ. Caen Normandie
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau, CREM, Univ. Rennes 1
- Tovonony Razafindrabe, CREM, Univ. Rennes 1
- Fabien Rondeau, CREM, Univ. Rennes 1
- Christophe Tavéra, CREM, Univ. Rennes 1
If you wish to attend the event without presenting a paper, please fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com
- 60€ for the two days (lunch and coffee breaks),
- 30€ for PhD students,
- 40€ for the gala dinner.